Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm back


Not that anyone reads this, but I am back. Lizzie is sleeping much better, and has grown to 6 pounds, 14 ounces! She is a good baby, very agreeable in general. She's alert like Creighton was when he was her size, and she is very pretty. I will post a few pictures later.

For now, here is a picture of Creighton when he was visiting my office; he got a little work done for me.

In other news:

Did anyone realize that Oklahoma City now has an NBA team? What the hell is this? Apparently they used to be in New Orleans. Did anyone realize that New Orleans ever had an NBA team?

Comments:
I wish health and happiness upon your baby and your whole family.
 
No...I'm still frustrated San Antonio didn't land the Saints NFL franchise though.

Creighton looks far more attentive than I ever do at my desk....
 
I SAID CREIGHTON LOOKS FAR MORE ATTENTIVE AT HIS DESK THAN I EVER DO.

Geez, waiting for comment approval from Guy is worse than standing in line at the DMV.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?