Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Get Ready

This weekend should be eventful -- my parents are coming in to visit for Thanksgiving, and we will be installing the baseboards in the living room. My folks haven't seen Creighton for several months, so they are excited. It should be a lot of fun.

This morning there was snow falling and snow on the ground, so first thing after Creighton woke up we brought him down to look out the window. He stared all around for a while, then noticed a squirrel and then pointed out the snow-covered cars. Denise should be taking him out to play in the snow this morning, so he should have fun.

In other news, my new article has been posted to the dotnet developers journal website. I hope you enjoy it.

Comments:
I can understand Creighton's fascination with snow covered cars. I can not understand your article. But at least I can say I remember when Guy Starbuck, the great Senior application architect at Stericycle, was once a humble, banjo pick'n student at OU and would frequently yell colorful language during computer programming homework assignments.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?